The Multi Alarm GB Platform Sounder is a local-area alarm sounder designed for use with Apollo XP95 or Discovery Detectors.
It is Ideally suited for Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO’s), flats, hotel rooms, etc.
The Platform Sounder does not occupy an address, but is controlled via the detector associated with it.
The sounder is supplied with an integrated detector base allowing loop connections to be made in the usual manner. No other connections are necessary.
- Loop powered – no separate sounder circuit wiring required
- For use with Apollo XP95 and Discovery Detectors
- Sound Pressure Level – 85dB(A) @ 1 Metre
- Standard Conduit Box or Surface Mounting
- Continuously rated
- Low operating current – Up to 126 sounders per loop
- Does not occupy an address, but can be individually controlled from the IFAX control unit
- Provides a huge cost saving on wiring
- Compliance – EN54-3: 2001 Type A (Indoor use)
- Dimensions – 38mm (excluding detector) X 115mm diameter
- Material – White Polycarbonate / Stainless Steel Contacts
- Ingress Protection – IP 23D
- Tone – Uninterrupted alternating, 990Hz (0.5s) and 630Hz (0.5s)
- Sound Pressure Level at 1m – 85dB(A)
- Supply Voltage – 17-28V DC (polarity sensitive) + Protocol
- Quiescent Current – <100µA
- Alarm Current – 3.2mA
- Volume Control – Stepless Adjustment -15 ±?5dB(A)
- Order Code – 03-058
Documentation and Software
The above information and other documents are available in our download section.