Multi Alarm at Colston Hall

Colston Hall

Colston Hall

The present Colston Hall is the fourth to have stood on the Colston Street site. Since the opening of the first hall in 1867, the Grade II listed front facade has remained the same with its imposing Victorian columns and arches, and Bristol Byzantine brick and tile work.
The auditorium within however, has been rebuilt four times and the current hall was opened in 1951.

Multi Alarm GB provide fire detection for the Colston Hall and adjacent Colston House using a 6-loop IFAX control panel.